A Writer is responsible for producing high quality content that meets the requirements of the client and internal content projects and adhere to the standard of the Internet Marketing industry and ethics of writing.
- Degree in Journalism, English or other writing-related courses (Preferred but not required)
- Excellent command of written English Language
- Output Quality Driven
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- Extensive research skills
- Ability to tackle a plethora of topics
- Good level of initiative
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in related field (Preferred but not required)
Applicants are required to SUBMIT at least two copies of his/her Writing Samples for our review.